If you shop at Kroger and would like to participate in our church fundraiser, we'd love to have you on board. Kroger offers a Community Rewards fundraiser for qualified nonprofits where by donating a percentage of your purchase total to your designated organization or charity. This is at no extra cost to you. All monies donated to FPC from Kroger through this fundraiser go toward the Building Fund.
How to Participate
1. Ask for a Kroger Plus card at any Kroger checkout register if you don't already have one.
2. Go to Kroger.com
3. Sign in if you already have a Kroger.com account or register for one if you don’t.
4. Click on the “Community” tab near the top of the page and select “Community Rewards”.
5. Click on “Enroll Now”.
6. Scroll down the page and click on “Enroll”.
7. In the box, put in “First Presbyterian Church” or you can put in our enrollment number, “XL414 ” then click on “Enroll”.
8. Every time you go to Kroger and swipe your Kroger Plus card at the checkout, a portion of your purchase will go to FPC.